Library Visitor Policy
Due to the COVID-19 disruption and limited occupancy restrictions, the library is closed to visitors.
Under special circumstances, some visitors (non-affiliated individuals) may be granted access to the library between the hours of 11AM - 5 PM. Non-affiliated individuals may enter the library during these hours only after first visiting the Security Office and providing appropriate credentials such as one of the following pieces of photo identification:
- driver’s license, state ID card,
- passport or military ID.
Non-affiliated individuals that would like to visit the library for academic reasons are defined as:
- researchers who have made prior arrangements with a librarian
- visiting researchers with a letter of introduction from their home institution
- faculty with a valid ID from a college or university
- Wearing a face covering in public spaces
- Maintaining proper social distancing
- Washing my hands for at least 20 seconds and using hand sanitizer
- Following directional signage across campus
- Adhering to all New York State, CDC and Concordia guidelines as issued
- While on campus, maintain six (6) feet of social distancing whenever possible.
- In all cases, children 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Non-affiliated individuals will not be permitted access to the library during finals.
- The distribution of Visitor's ID sticker may be subject to on-campus parking availability.
- Visitor passes will expire at 5 PM.
The library’s hours are posted on the library’s website: https://www.concordia-ny.edu/library/hours.