Library Visitor Policy
Under special circumstances, some visitors (Non-affiliated individuals) may be granted access to the library between the hours of 8 AM - 8 PM. Non-affiliated individuals may enter the library during these hours only after first visiting the Security Office and providing appropriate credentials such as one of the following pieces of photo identification:
- driver’s license, state ID card,
- passport or military ID.
Registered Non-affiliated individuals will be given an ID sticker that must be visibly worn while visiting the library. The Non-affiliated individual's pass will expire at 8 PM.
Non-affiliated individuals are defined as:
- Researchers who have made prior arrangements with a librarian
- Visiting researchers with a letter of introduction from their home institution
- Faculty with a valid ID from a college or university
- Non-affiliated individuals with a valid ID sticker
*In all cases, children 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
*Non-affiliated individuals will not be permitted access to the library during finals.
*The distribution of Visitor's ID sticker may be subject to on-campus parking availability.
The library’s hours are posted on the library’s website: https://www.concordia-ny.edu/library/hours.