This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.

Veteran & Military Students

Welcome to Concordia.

You've served our country.
Now let us serve you.

Concordia College New York welcomes veterans, active service members, survivors and family members, and is grateful for the contributions they make both as students and citizens. Our small, historic campus in the leafy New York City suburb of Bronxville, New York is diverse, nurturing and student-centered. We offer a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs, along with the flexibility, affordability and support that can help ease the transition from military to civilian life. 

Concordia is proud to be a Yellow Ribbon School

To learn more about our BAH rate, visit the GI Bill® Comparison Tool.

                                                                                                                            Yellow Ribbon School logo

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at​gibill.

US News and World Report Best Colleges

Small Class


Personal Attention


Military Credits Accepted

Veterans on Staff

Veterans on Staff

Application Fee Waived

Application Fee Waived


We’re here to help you every step of the way. 

Director of Military and Veteran Affairs

Viviana DeCohen U.S.M.C. Veteran

(914) 337-9300 x2249



Certifying Officials

Jenifer Jules (914) 337-9300 x2162 EMAIL

Christopher D'Ambrosio (914) 337-9300 x2136 EMAIL


Ready to

Follow these steps to a bright future. Concordia College is on your side.

  • Copy of your DD-214 - Missing your original DD-214? You can request a copy from the National Archive and Records Administration.
  • Certificate of Eligibility
  • Your High School and College Transcripts
  • Military Transcript(s) – Most of your military experience and training are transferable as credits. We will assist you. Military transcripts can be requested at:  
    • Joint Services Transcript (JST) - You are eligible for a JST if you served in the Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps or Navy or are Active Duty, Reserve or Veteran
    • Air Force: The Community College of the Air Force - CCAF automatically captures training, experience and standardized test scores. Transcript information is available on the CCAF website.


Visit the US. Department of Veterans Affairs website.

Visit the website of the New York State Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC) for eligibility information or contact HESC at 1-888-697-4372.

New York State Tuition Award Supplement or contact HESC at 1-888-697-4372

Frequestly Asked

Q: What if I’m recalled to military duty?  
A: If you are recalled to military duty, you will not be penalized for withdrawing from Concordia College New York. Follow these steps: 
  • Contact your chain of command and obtain a copy of your orders
  • Contact the college’s Certifying Official and your professors to notify them of your orders