Shape your future.
The Concordia Graduate
Choose from one of Concordia’s dynamic Master's degree programs and you’ll be on a course of self-discovery towards a career that fits your purpose and your passion.
Your personal admission counselor is here to help you explore the possibilities.
- An M.S. in Business Leadership application completed and signed
- Official college transcripts from all colleges attended (The transcripts should reflect the completion of a bachelor of arts or bachelor of science degree and a graduating GPA of at least 3.0 overall.)
- Two letters of recommendation
- An essay (300-500 words in length) discussing at least one reason for choosing the program along with your professional goals
- A current resume
- TOEFL Exam (only required if English is not your first language)
Students that do not meet base academic requirements may be required to:
- Submit GRE/GMAT/MAT exam scores
- Interview with the Director of Graduate Business Program
Admission Requirements for on-campus programs.
- Completed M.S. Ed. application
- GRE scores
- Two letters of recommendation
- Essay (300-500 words in length) describing a personal philosophy of education, statement of intent, and rationale for pursuing the degree
- Current resume
- Official college transcripts from all colleges attended must be forwarded. The transcripts should reflect the completion of a major in a liberal arts or science discipline and a graduating GPA of at least 3.0 overall.
Once the above items have been submitted, academically qualified students will then conclude the process with an interview with a faculty member of the Graduate Program and complete a writing sample.
Please submit the following in your application packet to Concordia College:
- M.S.Ed. Application (completed and signed)
- Official college transcripts from all colleges attended (reflecting a graduating GPA of 3.0 overall, and a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.)
- Two current letters of recommendation (one from an academic source, if available; otherwise two from student teaching, teaching, or work experience source)
- Written essay (300-500 words in length) describing personal philosophy of education, statement of intent, and rationale for pursuing the degree
- Current Résumé
- Applicants educated in a university or college where English is not the medium of instruction or where English is not the native language, official score results for the TOEFL or IELTS must be submitted.
- Application for admission
- Official undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts from (an) accredited institution(s) of higher education indicating award of a baccalaureate (or its equivalent) degree and a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher. In their course of study, applicants must have completed
3 semester hours of mathematics (includes statistics)
3 semester hours of natural or physical sciences
3 semester hours of social studies
*Course deficiencies may be fulfilled by enrolling for college-level courses at any regionally accredited college or by completing approved College Board CLEP exams.
- Language other than English: 12 credit hours in a college level foreign language or American sign language
Students who have not satisfied the foreign language studies requirement may be admitted to the program with the understanding that they must satisfy this requirement prior to graduation.
Students may take CLEP Work Language Test or NYU Foreign Language Proficiency Test equivalent to 12 credits.
- Two letters of reference from applicant’s employers and/or instructors
- Personal statement of applicant’s goals and objectives (in accordance with the graduate application guidelines)
- GRE (applicants with an initial or professional teaching certificate with a master’s degree will be exempt from GRE requirement)
- Immunization records must be submitted in order to register for courses
- International Candidates whose native language is other than English are required to take and achieve a passing score in either the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or the IELT (International English Language Test).
TOEFL: 79 IBT; 550 PBT
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.