Welcome to Campus
Campus tours are back! Discover Concordia with a private, single-family tour.
- Campus tours will look a bit different this year, as the health and safety of our guests and campus community is our top priority.
- Tours must be reserved in advance through the link below.
- Prospective students may bring up to two guests.
- Select areas of campus may not be available for touring.
- Guests will follow Concordia's campus safety protocols, including checking in at the security office Welcome Center and wearing masks while on campus.
- Book a tour for details on your reserved parking spot, safety protocols, campus map and more.
- We look forward to seeing you!
UPCOMING ADMISSION EVENTS
We’re sorry, no articles were found for this listing.
Where Worlds Meet
Congratulations to Concordia Fellows students (a group of whom are shown here on a trip...
Concordia’s residential students will return for the Spring 2021 semester to find...
Seven accomplished Concordia alumni have been named 2020 Young Alumni of Distinction. A...
Now in the final year of her 5-year BA/MSEd, Taylor Luxoro is right where she wants to ...
Update 9-16-20: Quarantine Diaries may now be viewed here on Concordia's YouTube ch...
The Intercollegiate Tennis Association (ITA) named Concordia College student Ebba Rosbe...
At a time when we can all use some inspiration, the Central Atlantic Collegiate Confere...
There were smiles all over campus today thanks to the Social Work Club, co-presidented ...
In her fourth year of study toward a BA/MS in Lutheran Childhood Teacher Education, Con...
FACTS AND FIGURES
Where Worlds Meet
Our students come from from 32 countries, 31 states, and span a diverse array of backgrounds, ethnicities and cultures. Concordia is a welcoming, friendly campus.
More than 1/3 of our students represent the first generation in their family to attend college. We embrace first-gen students and will help you make family history of your own.
Your Own Path
From individualized instruction for those with learning disabilities to rigorous scholastic challenges for honors students, we’ll find the perfect fit for you.
The best way to get to know Concordia College is to come for a visit. Our Admission Team is currently running private, single-family tours with a prospective student and up to two guests. Tours may only be booked through the link below, and Concordia's safety guidelines - including checking in at the security office Welcome Center and wearing masks at all times - will be followed. We look forward to meeting you!
Don't miss important dates and deadlines for discovering more about Concordia and applying for admission. Open houses and orientations for undergraduate, graduate, transfer, and international students are held throughout the school year and over the summer. Get Concordia on your calendar.
More reasons to apply to
- In 2019, Concordia was named to Money Magazine’s Best Colleges for Your Money list
- The 2020 US News Best Colleges rankings named Concordia a Top Performer on Social Mobility for its success in graduating economically disadvantaged students
- Idyllic Bronxville setting just 35 minutes by train from NYC for boundless internship and experiential learning opportunities
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.