INSTITUTIONAL STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES
Concordia College New York is a Christian higher education community of learning where mutual respect flourishes, responsibility is developed and reverence for God is cultivated so that students can pursue lives of passion, purpose and service.
(what matters most here)
- IDENTITY: We are anchored in a living Lutheran heritage as we strive to follow Jesus Christ. We express this tradition tangibly with an ethics-infused curriculum and a faith-informed community life.
- QUALITY: As an academic community, we prioritize hospitality, civility and respectful dialogue across differences; as an academic institution, we are committed to intellectual rigor as well as co-curricular and pedagogical experiences that are personalized, enduring and actionable.
- DIVERSITY: We reach out with a globally-engaging, diverse worldview capitalizing on the international destination that is the classroom of Metropolitan New York City. Providing access to networks of vocational success, full human flourishing becomes a possibility for our students, their families, and the world.
- INNOVATION: We embrace technological innovation as we benefit from its efficiencies. In our dynamic environment, we adapt our educational and business models in a manner that is responsive to the needs of our students.
- VOCATION: We reinforce the formation of identity, leadership, integrity, collaboration and cooperation so that every member of our community may realize their calling in every life they touch.
INSTITUTIONAL STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES (ISLOs)
COMMUNICATION: Communicate effectively
ANALYSIS : Analyze and apply knowledge
ETHICS: Employ ethical decision making
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.