Focused discovery for a lifetime of opportunity
Take the next step.
Inspiring leaders to succeed.
Classroom and online coursework
Leadership skill development: management, communications, finance, motivation, decision-making
Mentoring and executive networking
GENERAL AND SPECIAL EDUCATION
Advance your career for a rewarding difference.
Choose Early Childhood (birth-to-age 2) or Childhood (age 1-6) tracks
Practical classroom and connected field work
Programs for current teachers and non-teachers
Clear path to state certification
Make a global impact.
Prepare for a diverse range of careers in today’s globally-focused job market. These include:
- Teachers and school leaders working with multicultural, diverse populations
- Teachers and school leaders working overseas
- Representatives of NGOs and IGOs that focus on child and family well-being and children’s rights
- School curriculum developers seeking a global perspective
- Educational policy makers
- Researchers interested in education, children’s rights and global perspectives
- Social justice organizations
CTLE Credits Also Available
Stand out in a growing field.
Teach English as a new language to diverse students across all grades
24-33 credits depending on your current degree
Are you ready to lead?
Experienced, professionally connected faculty
Fully online program
Leads to NYSED certificate in School Building or District Leadership
M.S. in Early Childhood/Childhood and Special Education for
MONTESSORI CERTIFIED TEACHERS
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.