Planning and Assessment Information & Resources
Two College committees help support academic and administrative planning and assessment, the Concordia College-New York Academic Assessment Committee and the Continuing Quality Improvement Committee (CQIC), respectively. The Academic Assessment Committee is comprised of one representative from each academic program and one student. Members of the Academic Assessment Committee act as liaisons between the OIER and the academic programs. The Committee also plays an important role in the course evaluation process. The CQIC acts in a similar role for non-academic planning and assessment initiatives, where members represent each of our administrative offices as well as one member who represents faculty and two students.
In 2015, MSCHE revised and adopted new accreditation standards:
- Academic Planning and Assessment Process & Timeline
- Direct and Indirect Sources of Assessment
- Closing the Assessment Loop Presentation
- Program Based Review and Assessment publication by University of Massachusetts
- What is ‘Good Assessment’?
Administrative and Non-Academic Resources
- Administrative Planning and Assessment Process & Timeline
- Planning and Assessment for Non-Academic Units Presentation
- Resources for Administrative and Support Units publication by the College of Wooster
Important Planning and Assessment Dates
Direct Data Review will be held on January 7th, 2019
Close the Loop Day will be held on June 5th, 2019
2018-19 Academic planning and assessment complete by November 1, 2018