Concordia College deeply values its neighbors and all the visitors who make the College’s community so vibrant. In an effort to de-densify public spaces however, only visitors deemed essential to the College’s mission will be permitted on campus until further notice. Following is Concordia College’s Fall 2020 Visitor Policy, also available here.
For the purposes of this policy, “Visitor” is defined as anyone who is NOT: a Concordia College student, Concordia Conservatory student, OSilas Art Studio student, Concordia College faculty, Concordia College staff, or the tenant of a house on Concordia Place.
Visitors deemed essential to the College’s mission must be approved in advance of their visit. At this time, such visitors can include:
- Prospective and admitted students, accompanied by up to two guests, who have booked a campus tour or visit in advance through the admission calendar or, if prospective student-athletes, arranged their visit through the Athletics Office
- Concordia College Regents
- Select guests at the discretion of the President
- Designated vendors and service operators
- OSilas Art Gallery visitors under the conditions outlined here (not subject to the advance approval requirement)
- Immediate family members and caregivers of enrolled students under limited circumstances, such as dropping off a student for move in, picking up a student at the end of a term, and drop-off and pick-up of Conservatory and OSilas Art Studio students
Approved visitors will be subject to heightened expectations in accordance with Concordia’s health and safety protocols. Upon arrival on campus, approved visitors must check in at the security office Welcome Center and complete a health screening and temperature check. Approved visitors are expected to adhere to Concordia College health and safety guidelines including following instructional signage, wearing a mask at all times while on campus, and practicing safe social distancing.
Please note the Concordia Fitness Center is closed to visitors until further notice. The College Racquet Club’s indoor facilities are closed to visitors until further notice. Visitors are prohibited from walking dogs, riding bikes, or engaging in any activity on Concordia’s campus not outlined above at this time.