CARES ACT REPORTING
Notice for the Student Share Public Posting Requirement for HEERF Grantees
(1) Concordia College acknowledges that we signed and returned to the Department the Certification and Agreement and the assurance that the institution has used, or intends to use, no less than 50 percent of the funds received under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students.
(2) The total amount of funds that Concordia College has received from the Department pursuant to the institution's Certification and Agreement for Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students is $406,697.
(3) The total amount of Emergency Financial Aid Grants distributed to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act as of the September 30, 2020 is $385,320.
(4) The total number of students at Concordia College that were eligible to participate in programs under Section 484 in Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965 and thus eligible to receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act was 1,352.
(5) The total number of students who have received an Emergency Financial Aid Grant to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act is 1,352.
(6) A flat amount method was used by Concordia College to determine which students received Emergency Financial Aid Grants and how much they would receive under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act.
(7) Students received information, instructions, directions, or guidance concerning the Emergency Financial Aid Grants through their student email from the College President, VP of Academic Affairs, and the Financial Aid Office, plus a letter via postal mail to the address on their student records, and updates to the College website at https://www.concordia-ny.edu/coronavirus-updates .
Quarterly Budget and Expenditure Reports
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.