Last Day for Registration
The last day for registrations is the Monday before the start of each session:
Payment of Balance
The balance of all fees is due on June 1, 2016. Registrations after the payment date of June 1, 2016, will require payment in-full at time of registration.
Payments can be made by credit card or check, send to:
Concordia Summer Camp
171 White Plains Road
Bronxville, NY 10708
In order for your child to attend each program, the balance must be paid in full, prior to the beginning of the program.
Withdrawal, Refund, and other Charges
- There will be a $25 fee for any changes in classes, programs, or adding pro-rating, after registration has been received.
- Full refunds, excluding the $150 non-refundable deposit, will be given if you withdraw your child prior to the Monday before the start date for each program. No refunds will be issued after this date.
- No refunds will be issued if camp must be closed due to weather or unforeseen emergencies.
- Credit will not be given for any days or weeks missed by campers due to illness or vacation.
- A charge of $25 will be imposed for returned checks.