Concordia Campus Safety
Welcome to the webpage for the Campus Safety office at Concordia College. The safety of our campus community members is at the forefront of everything that we do. The Campus Safety Office is dedicated to ensuring a safe and productive environment for our campus community members.
On a daily basis, the department patrols and inspects buildings, facilities and grounds on campus.
Our College Services team processes all student ID cards and parking permits.
We're located in the lower level of Bohm Hall.
(914) 337-9300 X2132
To register for parking, click below
- Resident Student Parking Form (complete and remit with payment to College Services)
- Commuter Student Parking Form (complete and remit with payment to College Services)
- Adult Education Parking Form (complete and remit to College Services)
- Graduate Parking Form (complete and remit to College Services)
- Nursing Program Parking Form (complete and remit with payment to College Services)
- Faculty Parking Form (complete and remit to College Services)
About our Emergency Notification System:
We use the Blackboard Connect-Ed service to provide the Emergency Management Team with the ability to reach all students, faculty, and staff with time-sensitive information during emergency situations. The service provides voice and text messaging options. The college will also use email and college voice mail as additional mechanisms to reach the community during critical situations.
Students may update current contact information through Banner Self Service:
- Visit http://intranet.concordia-ny.edu/
- Click the Banner Self Service link and log on using your PIN.
- Go to Personal Information --> View à Update --> Emergency Notification.
Faculty and staff may update current contact information by visiting College Services in the lower level of Feth Hall.
If you would like to remove your name from the Blackboard service, please email. Please be sure to include your full name and clearly state your wish to unsubscribe in the body of the email.
Emergency Notification Sign-up Form:
A copy of Concordia’s annual campus security report includes statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus; in certain off campus-buildings or property owned or controlled by the college; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus. This report also includes institutional policies concerning campus security/safety, such as alcohol and drug use, crime prevention, the reporting of crimes, sexual assault, and other matters.