New Student Orientation
OUR ORIENTATION PROGRAM:
- Prepares new students for a transition into college life.
- Encourages new students to become acclimated with campus, classmates and professors.
- Helps new students make valuable connections that allows for personal, social, academic, vocational and spiritual growth.
- Connects new students with important campus resources and offices.
- Inspires new students to set goals and take initiative for success.
Establishes a sense of community, service and our mission.
Access Textbook Information for Spring 2017 Semester Today!
Access textbook information for your respective courses by using the Banner Self-Service then follow the steps below.
|1. Enter “User ID” and “PIN”||6. Search for “Spring 2017” in the dropdown menu|
|2. Click “Login”||7. Choose subject and click “Course Search”|
|3. Click “Student” tab||8. Select class and click “View Sections”|
|4. Click “Registration”||9. Click “CRN” number|
|5. Click “Look Up Classes”||10. Click “See Books”|