- The Concordia College Nursing Program provides a “high touch, high tech” nursing education and gives Registered Nurses the opportunity to earn a Bachelor’s degree and advance their careers.
- Programs are designed to empower students to utilize knowledge learned through years of practice and enhance that knowledge by expanding critical thinking, decision making and clinical skills, allowing them to participate as equal partners in the increasingly complex health care industry.
- As Registered Nurses, your experience in the nursing profession is valued and the College can accept up to 90 credits for prior coursework. The College awards credit for clinical work experience.
- Don’t waste time and money taking courses in nursing skills that you already possess, but tailor your curriculum to focus on skills that you’d like to specialize in and strengthen.
- In some cases, our credit transfer and work experience credit policy will make program completion possible in just one year.
- The program’s blended teaching model offers traditional and online classes on weekends, evenings and during the Summer, allowing those seeking a bachelor’s degree to achieve their goal while working full-time.
For more information, please call Erik Graybosch at 914-337-9300, ext. 2142 or click here to e-mail.