Questions and Answers
Below are questions commonly heard at the reference desk. If you don't see you question or need further help, don't hesitate to contact the library.
- How do I renew a book or other item checked out from the library?
- How do I access the journal databases from off-campus?
- How much will I be charged in fines if something is late?
- Where can I get MLA and APA citation format examples and instructions?
- Where is the art gallery located? What are the hours?
- How can I get into Blackboard?
- How can I borrow a book or get an article from another library sent to the Scheele Library?
- How do I search a database for an article?
- Can I post a sign for my club event in the library?
- From the Library Home:
- Click Online Catalog
- Log into your account .
- Click the Renew Items button. Your new due date will appear.
If you need help logging on, speak to the reference librarian.
- C00 - Number
- Reserves are $1.00 per late hour
- Reference books are 50¢ per late hour.
- Regular checkout is 25¢ per late day.
- Login to Concordia College's Intranet.
- Review the online tutorials
Yes...but it must be approved by the Student Services Office. Also, review the Concordia College Student Guide page 23.