Graduate Program Tuition & Financial Aid
The Concordia College graduate programs offer competitive tuition rates with financial aid, including tuition incentives, available to qualified students.
2017-2018 Tuition & Fees*:
Our on-campus graduate program per credit fees are as follows:
- $835 per credit fee
- Program Fee: $725 (includes a parking permit)
- Student Teaching (M.S. Ed. program): TBD
Additional On-Campus Graduate Program Details
Basic textbooks are included in tuition. The programs also offer tuition incentives to eligible students, including:
- Chapel School Teachers and Staff**
- Concordia College Alumni Award
- Lutheran School Personnel**
- Graduate and Research Education Assistantships***
Prospective students should contact Admission and Financial Aid for more information.
* Additional expenses such as course fees, transportation, and personal expenses are not reflected in the above. For those planning to drive to campus. Please reach out to College Services to obtain your parking permit.
**The incentive for Chapel School Teachers and Staff and Lutheran School Personnel is available for M.S.Ed. candidates only.
***Graduate and Research Education Assistantships provide 10 hours of employment weekly for one academic year and one full year of tuition remission. The assistantships are competitive and by application only. Please contact the Education Department for information on the application process.
Financial Aid also includes Federal Direct and PLUS Loans. In order to apply for Federal Direct Loans, you must complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Directions for completing the FAFSA can be found here. More information on Federal Direct Loans can be found here.
Contact the Financial Aid Office with any questions or to set up an appointment.
For those who find it more convenient to pay on a monthly basis, Concordia offers a payment plan. To learn more please visit Banner Self Service, or contact the Student Accounts Office for more information.