Friends of Concordia
We thank all our neighbors who donate generously to The Friends of Concordia every year. We invite you to become a friend or renew your membership today, with a tax-deductible gift of $50 or more.
Benefits of Membership include:
- Borrowing privileges at Scheele Memorial Library.
- Invitations to special Friends events.
- Advance notification of all Community at Concordia events.
- Support community programs, enabling free admission to events such as Books & Coffee and Business Breakfasts, which bring nationally renowned speakers to your neighborhood campus.
- Help fund opportunities for students, including international study tours, scholarships, and improved campus facilities.
To become a member, please contact us at 914.337.9300.