There are many opportunities for staying involved with Concordia!
Our alumni are encouraged to visit campus whenever they can. Whether it’s spontaneous visitor attendance at a campus event, take time to revisit old memories and create new ones. Even from long distances, alumni can stay involved by writing AlumNotes for the Concordia New Yorker magazine, sharing memories with the Alumni Orientation Team, participating in Christmas at Concordia, mentoring students, supporting the College and hosting events for other alumni and prospective students in their area.
Here are some suggestions on how you can stay involved
- Join us for campus events
- Recommend a student (they’ll receive a $1000 scholarship!)
- Become a Class Captain
- Arrange a Concordia event on campus or in your local area
- Make a donation
- Serve as a Concordia Ambassador to your local churches and high schools
- Mentor a student or recent graduate
- Offer an internship
- Speak at an event or class lecture
- Cheer on the Clippers at an athletic event
- Attend Choir concerts both at Concordia and during a Choir Tour
- Join fellow alum, friends, students and/or staff for a life-changing Travel & Learn voyage
- Update us on YOUR important life events