Visit our Campus
Campus tours are given weekdays at 11am, 1pm or 2pm. We’re so convinced your visit to campus will be worthwhile, we’re offering a $500 Campus Visit Scholarship towards tuition upon enrollment.*
Ask any of our students what the deciding factor was for them to attend Concordia, and more often than not they’ll say it was the campus visit. Perhaps it’s the strong, almost tangible sense of community you feel when you first step on campus.
During your visit to Concordia, you can:
- Take the deluxe guided tour
- Experience a real college lecture
- Enjoy lunch with students, staff, and faculty
- Check out an art exhibit at the OSilas Gallery
- Cheer on an NCAA Division II Concordia Clipper team
- Learn the ins and outs of financial aid
- Hear the choir practice
Our Open Houses are another great opportunity to get the inside scoop on college life at Concordia and have your questions answered by students, faculty, and our admission and financial aid teams. Sit back, relax, and enjoy a pre-organized preview of Concordia—with the opportunity to speak one-on-one with faculty, residence life, and admission staff.
Our next Open House is scheduled for Saturday, April 26, 2014.
Registration begins at 8:45am. Open Houses include lunch and a tour of our 33-acre campus. You can plan to be back on the road by 1:00pm.
How to Reach Us
Concordia College–New York
When you visit, here are a few helpful tips to keep in mind:
- Bring a camera to capture things that stand out
- Write down all your questions ahead of time and bring them
- Check out bulletin boards and event postings to get a feel for social life on campus
Places to Stay
Looking for a place to stay when visiting campus? Visit the Area Accommodations page on our website for hotels that are reasonably priced and convenient. For best prices, let them know you are a Concordia student!
* This benefit does not extend to adult education or post-baccalaureate nursing programs.