Transforming Lives Since 1881
Our admission staff is friendly and supportive…just like the students and faculty you’ll meet here. Choose Early Action if you’re an early bird and sure that Concordia is the best fit, or Regular Decision if you need more time to decide. You can apply using the Common Application. To submit your application online, just remember to get going early. No matter where you ultimately decide to go to college, getting through the admission process as early as possible is key. It could better position you for financial aid awards.
Students who are highly interested in Concordia may apply for admission via the Early Action program. Under Early Action, students apply for admission by November 15 and are notified of their admission beginning December 1. Any student not granted admission under the Concordia Early Action program will automatically be reconsidered for the Regular Decision program beginning January 15. Students accepted in the Early Action program are required to submit their $300 non-refundable deposit by May 1.
Under the Regular Decision program, students apply for admission by the March 15/rolling application deadline. (Applications submitted after March 15 will be subject to space limitations.) Regular decisions are mailed beginning January 15 and will continue on a rolling basis until the class is filled.
After receiving notice, accepted students should send their non-refundable $300 admission deposit for a May 1 deadline. Students who send deposits after May 1 will be subject to space limitations.
Pay Your Deposit Online
Admission to Concordia College is based upon a wide range of criteria, including the applicant’s overall curriculum, grades, rank-in-class, recommendations, test scores*, personal statement, interview, and general contributions to school, church, and community.
* Concordia joins a growing list of over 870 colleges and universities that have adopted test-optional polices in order to offer a more holistic admission process. Concordia no longer requires first-year students to submit their standardized test scores as a part of their application. There are exceptions for certain students/programs where scores are required, so please be sure to review our Test Optional Policy.
Application Materials to SUBMIT
In order to be considered for (First-Year) admission, students should submit the following:
Non-refundable application fees: $50 application fee for domestic students, $100 application fee for international students
Pay Your Application Fee Online
- An application for admission (Common Application)
- An official high school transcript
- SAT or ACT scores (Concordia test score codes: CEEB code for SAT 2096 and ACT College Code 2722) if not selecting Test Optional
- School report form (part of the application)
- A written personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
Early Action: November 15
Regular Decision: March 15/Rolling