Act Now & Apply - Accelerated Degree Program/Adult Education
What is the application deadline?
The Adult Education Accelerated degree programs have the convenience of rolling admission. Your start date is determined after transcript evaluation of previous college credits. We determine what courses you need to complete the degree of your choice and then provide your start date.
Semesters begin in July and January and because of the rolling application deadline for adult students, you may be able to enroll and register within a few days. Call today to find out how soon you can start. Official transcripts are required.
How do I apply?
You can contact us to request application materials and speak with Nereida Quiles, Director of Admission for Adult Education, at 914.337.9300, x2147 or you can print out the application materials by clicking on the links below and then call Nereida to schedule a personal appointment:
- Information Request Form
- Print the Accelerated Degree Admission Application
- Pay Your Application Fee Online
- Or call Nereida to schedule an appointment and she will personally assist you.
- You will also need to provide a $25 application fee, non-refundable $100 deposit, résumé, official high school or GED transcripts—if you don't have an associate degree, and an official copy of transcripts from all colleges attended.
What are the admissions guidelines?
For students applying for the Adult Education accelerated B.S., B.A., or A.A. degree programs, the following admission requirements apply:
- At least 25 years of age
- Five (5) years of relevant work experience
- Sixty (60) college credits (college courses with a grade of ‘C’ or higher) to enroll in the B.S or B.A. degree program—students with fewer than 60 credits may enroll in the A.A. program and when they have completed 60 credits continue in the bachelor degree program.
- Applicants must submit an official high school transcript, or GED transcript, if they do not have an associate degree.