Act Now & Apply
Post-Baccalaureate Nursing Application Process
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing is an accelerated, 15-month, day program that begins in the fall of each year.
1. Science Courses: (completed within the past 5 years with a “B” or better in each course. All prerequisite Science courses must include a laboratory component.)
Chemistry: 4 credits
Anatomy and Physiology: 8 credits
Microbiology: 4 credits
2. Must have completed a college bachelor's degree program with a 3.2 cum GPA or higher.
- Completed application
- Application fee of $50 (non-refundable) Pay Your Application Fee Online
- Official transcripts from all schools attended
- TEAS V Exam
- Must have completed all the following (pre-requisite) courses within the past 5 years with a minimum grade of “B” in each course. All prerequisite Science courses must include a laboratory component.
- Must have completed a college bachelor's degree program with a 3.2 cum GPA or higher.
- Letter of Recommendation
Once the above items have been submitted, qualified applicants will then conclude the process with an interview with a member of the Nursing faculty.
To contact Erik Graybosch for admission-related questions, please click here or call 914-337-9300, ext. 2142.