Act Now & Apply
Post-Baccalaureate Nursing Application Process
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing is an accelerated, 15-month, day program that begins in the fall of each year. February 1, 2017 is the deadline to apply by for Fall 2017 admission.
- Completed application
- Application fee of $50 (non-refundable) Pay Your Application Fee Online
- Official transcripts from all schools attended
Must have completed or be in the process of completing all of the following pre-requisite courses within the past 5 years with a minimum grade of “B” in each course. All prerequisite Science courses must include a laboratory component.
- Chemistry: 4 credits
- Anatomy and Physiology: 8 credits
- Microbiology: 4 credits
- Must have completed or be in the process of completing a college bachelor's degree program with a 3.2 cum GPA or higher.
- Letter of Recommendation
- ATI TEAS Exam - TEAS Test Site Information
Once your application, application fee and transcripts have been submitted, qualified applicants will be notified about next steps in the process which includes an interview with a member of our Nursing Faculty. We are also here to assist on any questions you may have around the TEAS V Exam including dates and test locations.
To contact Erik Graybosch for admission-related questions, please click here or call 914-337-9300, ext. 2142.