At Concordia, our adult admissions process mirrors our Adult Accelerated Degree program—focused, straightforward and supportive.
Our adult program staff and admission counselors understand the unique challenges you face and we are here to support you every step of the way.
Below are some of the most distinctive and important elements of our accelerated adult degree program:
- Developed for adults 25 years+, with the average age 35-40
- Classes meet one night per week, from 6-10pm
- Courses are accelerated and presented in 4, 5, or 6 weeks
- Take one course at a time or take 12 or more credits in one term to be eligible to apply for maximum financial aid benefits
- Books are loaned to students-you do not pay for books
- Class size ranges from 15 to 20 students
- Affordable tuition plus assistance processing your request for financial aid
- Transfer Credit Policy: College-level courses in which students earned a grade of C or higher are considered for transfer from regionally accredited colleges and universities. A maximum of 75 semester credits-which include CLEP, military credits, and life experience-may be transferred.
Please call (914) 337-9300, x2147 to speak with Nereida Quiles, Director of Admission for Adult Education, or click here to RSVP for a personal Accelerated Degree information session. In April, we offer our popular “Walk-In-Wednesdays’ on April 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29 between 11am and 7pm.