At Concordia, our adult admissions process mirrors our Accelerated Degree programs—focused, straightforward and supportive.
Our Accelerated Degree program staff and admission counselors understand the unique challenges you face and we are here to support you every step of the way.
Below are some of the most distinctive and important elements of our accelerated degree program:
- Developed for adults 22 years+, with the average ages between 35-40
- Classes meet one night per week, from 6-10pm
- Courses are accelerated and presented in 4, 5, or 6 weeks
- Complete one course at a time and earn 12 or more credits in one term to be eligible to apply for maximum financial aid benefits
- Books are loaned to students-you do not pay for books
- Class size ranges from 15 to 20 students
- Affordable tuition plus assistance processing your request for financial aid
- Accelerated Degree Programs of the Adult Education Division are available to commuter students over the age of 22
- Transfer Credit Policy: College-level courses in which students earned a grade of C or higher are considered for transfer from regionally accredited colleges and universities. A maximum of 75 semester credits-which include CLEP, military credits, and Validated Life Experience, VLE, - may be transferred.
We offer personal information sessions along with academic and financial aid advising. Schedule your personal appointment to meet with Nereida Quiles by submitting our Inquiry form or call Nereida at 914-337-9300 extension 2147.