R.N. to B.S. Program
The Concordia College Nursing Program provides an accelerated, convenient program for Registered Nurses to earn a Bachelor’s degree and advance their careers. You can start right away with Concordia's rolling admission policy. Apply now and begin working on your degree!
- We provide a seamless “high touch, high tech” nursing education so Registered Nurses can earn a Bachelor’s degree and advance their careers.
- Build on your experience with enhanced critical thinking, decision-making and role development to excel in today’s complex health care industry.
- Concordia can accept up to 90 credits for your prior coursework.
- Don’t waste time and money on courses in nursing skills you already possess—tailor your curriculum to focus on skills you’d like to strengthen.
- Our credit transfer policy makes program completion possible in just one year.
- Our teaching model offers evening and weekend classes including a summer session, allowing you to achieve your degree while working full-time.
For 2014/2015, the cost per credit is $750. There is also a program fee of $300.
To speak with Admission, please contact Erik Graybosch at 914-337-9300 x2142 or click here to e-mail.