R.N. to B.S. Program
The "High Touch, High Tech" R.N. to B.S. Program at Concordia College allows you to earn a Bachelor's degree and advance your career. With Concordia's rolling admission policy, there is no need to wait until the fall to start your courses. Apply now and begin working on your degree!
- Outstanding faculty and administration that understand and respect your clinical expertise
- Courses that will enhance your critical thinking, decision making, and clinical skills
- Concordia can accept up to 90 credits for coursework and clinical experience
- Accelerated classes on weekends and evenings to fit your schedule
- A tailored curriculum focused on the skills you wish to strengthen
For 2014/2015, the cost per credit is $750. There is also a program fee of $300.
To speak with Admission, please contact Erik Graybosch at 914-337-9300 x2142 or click here to e-mail.