R.N. to B.S. Program
The Concordia College Nursing Program provides an accelerated, convenient program for Registered Nurses to earn a Bachelor’s degree and advance their careers. You can start right away with Concordia's rolling admission policy. Apply now and begin working on your degree!
- Outstanding faculty and administration that understand and respect your clinical expertise
- Using Concordia's accelerated format for adult learners, it is possible to complete your degree in one year with our transfer and work experience credit policy.
- Complete your degree while working full-time with our flexible, accelerated class schedule offered on weekends, evenings, and summer sessions.
- Courses that will enhance your critical thinking, decision making, and clinical skills.
- A tailored curriculum focused on the skills you wish to strengthen.
For 2014/2015, the cost per credit is $750. There is also a program fee of $300.
To speak with Admission, please contact Erik Graybosch at 914-337-9300 x2142 or click here to e-mail.