Apply Now - M.S. in Business Leadership
APPLYING FOR ADMISSION:
Thank you for your interest in our program.
To be considered for admission for our on-campus program, the candidate must submit:
- An M.S. in Business Leadership application completed and signed
- A non-refundable application fee of $50 Pay Your Application Fee Online
- Official college transcripts from all colleges attended (The transcripts should reflect the completion of a bachelor of arts or bachelor of science degree and a graduating GPA of at least 3.0 overall.)
- Two letters of recommendation
- An essay (300-500 words in length) discussing at least one reason for choosing the program along with your professional goals
- A current resume
- TOEFL Exam (only required if English is not your first language)
Students that do not meet base academic requirements may be required to:
- Submit GRE/GMAT/MAT exam scores
- Interview with the Director of Graduate Business Program
For more information, please contact Erik Graybosch in Admission at (914) 337-9300 x2142 or by e-mail.