R.N. to B.S. Program Admission Requirements
We are excited and ready to help you attain your B.S. degree at Concordia College. Below you will find our application and admission requirements for our R.N. to B.S. program.
- R.N. to B.S. Completion Program in Nursing Application (completed and signed)
- Application Fee ($50: non-refundable) Pay Your Application Fee Online
- Letter of recommendation (one is required, no more than three)
- Official college transcripts from all colleges and nursing programs attended (GPA of 2.0 in baccalaureate level work is required)
- New York State Registered Professional Nurse License number for online verification
- Current Résumé
- TOEFL Exam (only required if English is not your first language)
Apply for financial aid (www.fafsa.ed.gov), Concordia College’s FAFSA code is 002709 (optional)
Admitted Student Requirements
- $300 Non-Refundable Tuition Deposit (Due two to three weeks prior to the start of your courses)
For admission related questions, please contact Erik Graybosch by e-mail or call 914-337-9300, ext. 2142.