Admitted Students - Accelerated Degree Program
Important Things to Do / Deadlines to Remember:
- Apply for Financial Aid (ASAP) or create your Financial Plan as outlined in the admission package received from the office of admission.
- Join the Adult Education Facebook page (ASAP)
- Submit all Official College Transcripts to Nereida Quiles, (914) 337-9300 ext 2147, email Nereida.Quiles@concordia-ny.edu
- Complete Admission Process with Nereida Quiles, in the Office of Admission.
- Contact Amy Heath, Program Coordinator (914) 395-4600 to create your personal graduation plan and registration.
Important Links and Forms: