Accepted Student Weekend
GET AN INSIDE LOOK AT CONCORDIA
April 6 - April 8, 2017
Congratulations on your acceptance to Concordia! Now that you are one step closer to becoming a Concordia Clipper, we invite you to attend our annual Accepted Student Weekend.
To ensure you get an inside view of Concordia, we are inviting you to spend Thursday and Friday evening with a current student in one of our residence halls. Accepted Student Weekend will culminate on Saturday morning with our annual “Accepted Student Breakfast”, which is an event for all admitted students and families to attend.
By attending ASW, you will be able to gain a closer look at campus life and learn why Concordia could be the perfect fit for you. This weekend is for students who plan to live on campus. During your visit, you will have the opportunity to meet with professors and staff members, attend classes and participate in student-run events.
There are no registration costs for this event. Concordia will provide local transportation, housing and meals upon your arrival to campus. We recommend bringing some spending money with you, in case you would like to pick up a new sweatshirt in The Coop, the campus bookstore, or indulge in a snack at The Brickyard, one of our on-campus eateries.
- Space is limited to 40 total participants.
- You will be notified if you are admitted into the event and provided with "next step" instructions.
- Should we reach capacity, you will be notified if you are placed on a waiting list.
- Participants will be staying on-campus with current students in our residence halls. Please plan to bring a sufficient amount of linens for your stay.
- Concordia will provide all meals during the duration of the visit.
- Students are required to provide their own transportation to and from campus on Thursday and Saturday. Concordia will provide any transportation needed throughout the duration of the event.
* = required information