The mission of the Office of the Registrar is to ensure the accuracy, confidentiality, integrity, and security of the academic records of Concordia College. In addition, the Office strives to provide quality service to students, alumni, faculty, staff, and other constituencies of the College. The Registrar Office interprets and applies the academic policies and regulations of the College for the benefit of the institution and its constituencies.
Office of the Registrar
Concordia College-New York
171 White Plains Road
Bronxville, NY 10708
Phone: 914.337.9300, x2104
Hours: 9am–5pm daily (Tuesdays, open until 6pm)
FERPA - FAMILY EDUCATIONAL RIGHTS PRIVACY ACT OF 1974
This act provides registered students over the age of 18 the right of access to "educational records" which contain information directly related to them.
"Educational records" are records, files, documents, and other material regularly maintained by the College. The Act states that the College cannot permit access to or release of "educational records" or personally identifiable information contained therein to any party without consent of the student. Therefore, those of age are required to give written consent to the college to release "educational records", even to your parents or guardians. For more information, please contact Student Life at 914-337-9300, x2123. Access FERPA form here: FERPA Form
Services of the Registrar
- Transcripts: Transcript Request Form
The Registrar office processes all properly completed transcript requests within two-three business days. The transcript fee is $7.00 (standard mail delivery within the US) $10.00 (international standard mail delivery). FERPA regulations state that all transcript requests must be signed by the student. Therefore, the form must be faxed, mailed, scanned or hand delivered. For more information, contact 914-337-9300, x2461.
- Enrollment Verification: Enrollment Verification Request Form
Concordia College subscribes to Clearinghouse Service for basic Enrollment Verification Services http://www.mystudentcenter.org/ . Should you need to obtain an Enrollment Verification letter stating your enrollment status please fill out the Enrollment Verification Form. Forms will be processed with in two business days. There is no charge for this service.
Registering For Classes:
You are responsible for your academic program and whether or not you graduate on schedule. In order to assist you with your goal, Concordia has developed a three-phase process that will help you register for classes and stay on track for academic completion.
- First-year students - Materials to consider will be made available to you during Orientation.
- Returning/Transfer Students - The Registrar provides every student with a Program Planning Guide. The Program Planning Guide (PPG) helps you keep track of the courses necessary to complete your academic program and obtain your degree. Every program has different requirements. It is important that you review these requirements located in the College Catalog which is available from the Office of the Registrar or via the Concordia Intranet.
- First-year students meet with advisors during Orientation. Returning students meet with advisors during the Re-Registration period. See the Re-Registration Schedule available in the Office of the Registrar.
- Every full-time student is assigned an adviser. It is important to review the Program Planning Guide and Banner Self-Services prior to meeting with your adviser. The adviser will assist the student with the program choices as well as help them register for their courses.
- Register for classes. After meeting with their adviser and agreeing upon a recommended course schedule, students may register themselves via their Banner Self-Service.
- 2015/2016 Catalog
- ADD/DROP Form
- Withdrawal Form
- Change of Address
- VESI Form (Online Courses)
- Schedule Planner
- Academic Calendars