Master of Science in Business Leadership
It's time to take the next step in your business career
The Master of Science in Business Leadership program empowers students to become dynamic leaders in both the private and nonprofit sectors. The program teaches leadership, decision-making, communication, finance and entrepreneurial skills needed to become an ethical business leader. The curriculum's focus is on business specializations that develop transferable skills sought in today's global organizations.
Students work individually and in groups on challenging projects to apply traditional and emerging business leadership concepts. Executives, management professionals, seasoned instructors, and business mentors will provide insight and share experiences from the corner office. The curriculum culminates with the completion of a research project or business plan presented to a panel of faculty members and experienced business executives for critical evaluation.
Designed for flexibility, the curriculum features in-class and online coursework. Each term is eight weeks in length, with on-campus classes Friday evenings and/or Saturdays. Each course is eight weeks in length, five sessions are in class and three sessions are online. Students will have access to Blackboard online learning, our digital library, and text resources to facilitate off-site studies.
We are now offering our M.S. in Business Leadership in a completely online format. Click here to learn more about our online offerings.
Hear More About Our Program From Our Students
Benefits Beyond an Exceptional Education
- • There are no prerequisite courses
- • Textbooks are loaned for the duration of the program
- • The Master’s program can be completed in one year
Each class is 3 credits, except where noted:
- Leadership of Entrepreneurial/Innovative Business Organizations
- Non-Profit and Public Leadership and Management
- International Leadership
- Effective Decision Making and Communication
- Risk Management Dimensions of Leadership
- Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Executive Leadership and Strategic Management
- Managerial Finance
- Global Cultures and Business Practices
- Research Seminars I, II & III (1 credit each)
- Capstone Seminar