Take the Next Step in your Nursing Career with our R.N. to B.S. Program
Watch our video below to hear more about the program from Dr. Susan Apold, Dean of the Division of Health and Human Services.
- The Concordia College Nursing Program provides a “high touch, high tech” nursing education and gives Registered Nurses the opportunity to earn a Bachelor’s degree and advance their careers.
- Programs are designed to empower students to utilize knowledge learned through on-the-job-experience and enhance that knowledge by expanding critical thinking, decision making and clinical skills, allowing them to participate as equal partners in the increasingly complex health care industry.
- As Registered Nurses, your experience in the nursing profession is valued and the College can accept up to 90 credits for prior coursework.
- Don’t waste time and money taking courses in nursing skills that you already possess, but tailor your curriculum to focus on skills that you’d like to specialize in and strengthen.
- In some cases, our credit transfer and work experience credit policy will make program completion possible in just one year.
- Achieve your degree while working full-time with our flexible class schedule, offered on weekends, evenings, and throughout the Summer.