R.N. to B.S. Program
Take the next step in your Nursing career with our R.N. to B.S. Program
Concordia College offers an affordable, convenient opportunity for Registered Nurses like you to complete your bachelor's degree to advance your career and earning potential.
Highlights of the program include:
- We provide a seamless “high touch, high tech” nursing education so Registered Nurses can earn a Bachelor’s degree and advance their careers.
- Build on your experience with enhanced critical thinking, decision-making and role development to excel in today’s complex health care industry.
- Concordia can accept up to 90 credits for your prior coursework.
- Don’t waste time and money on courses in nursing skills you already possess—tailor your curriculum to focus on skills you’d like to strengthen.
- Our credit transfer policy makes program completion possible in just one year.
- Our teaching model offers evening and weekend classes including a summer session, allowing you to achieve your degree while working full-time.