M.S. In Arts Management
ADVANCE YOUR CAREER AS A MANAGER IN THE ARTS WITH AN M.S. IN ARTS MANAGEMENT
Now more than ever, the arts world needs trained managerial professionals with advanced degrees and a passion for the arts who are exposed to current and relevant trends that can propel arts organizations into the 21st century.
Our M.S. in Arts Management program prepares students for management positions in both the performing and visual arts world. Built upon Concordia’s proven legacy of providing top-notch music and visual arts programs, this 36-credit degree program provides students with a solid foundation in all areas pertinent to for-profit and non-profit arts organizations. This program is ideal for students looking to begin, solidify, and/or expand a leadership position in the arts.
Designed with the working professional in mind, this accelerated program is delivered completely online. Our program curriculum encompasses all the necessary responsibilities and issues that contemporary arts managers experience on a regular basis. Emphasizing the range of skills needed by arts managers, such as fundraising, law, marketing, program development and educational outreach, our program features project-based work and is focused on innovative problem-solving concepts. Our unique emphases on fieldwork will empower our students to utilize what they learn at Concordia in real-world settings.
Key Benefits Of Our Program:
• 15 month online accelerated program, each course is 5 weeks in length
• Flexible program allows students to tailor and customize area of study and interest
• Prepares graduates for management in for-profit and non-profit organizations
• Individualized teaching approach with opportunities for mentorship through Advisory Board
• Experiential learning through fieldwork and real world application opportunities including Concordia’s OSilas Gallery and Conservatory
Click here to see a sample course schedule.
For more information about our program, please contact our Office of Admission at 914-337-9300 x2142.