Employment at Concordia College
Concordia College-located in Bronxville, NY, an undergraduate liberal arts institution founded in 1881--is affiliated with the Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod. The mission of the College is to engage and nurture a diverse student body in a Christ-centered, value-oriented liberal arts education for lives of service to church and community.
- Director of Graduate Accounting Program
- Coordinator of Clinical Partnerships (Part-time)
- Dean of Graduate and Online Education
- Adjunct Business Instructor
- Assistant to Institutional Advancement
- Adjunct(s) for General Psychology
- Biological Adjunct for Psychology Department
- Director, RN—BS Completion Program
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Nursing Program
- Dean of the Division of Health and Human Services
- Jr. Applications Administrator
Read our non-discrimination policy here.
Concordia College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Concordia College also complies with the Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 (discrimination on the basis of sex) and Section #504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (discrimination because of handicap) and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) signed into law July 1990, effective January 26, 2002. Inquiries regarding these may be directed to:
Terry Vidal, Human Resources
171 White Plains Road
Bronxville, NY 10708